Nonprofit Board Directors -
What can BoardStar do for you?
BoardStar provides opportunities for you to network, develop professionally, and contribute to the increased mission impact of your organization. Our resources and workshops help makes nonprofit governance easier, less stressful, and less time consuming – BoardStar is the easiest path to doing the best job possible as a
BoardStar can help you…
- assess your organization’s governance and performance
- protect your organization against risk
- understand your basic roles and responsibilities
- make strategic board recruitment and development an integral aspect of governance
- equip yourself to handle issues that arise for your organization dutifully and with ease
- stand out among other organizations in grant applications
BoardStar does this through...
Governance Curriculum Trainings and Tools
- Workshops on 18 topics including organizational dashboards, financial oversight, orientation express and many more!
- Board GPS – a consultant-led Board assessment tool designed to help the Board more clearly define itself and head in the direction it needs to go!
Board Matching and Networking Events
- Director Connector events enable you to recruit the right people for Board service and the important job of governing your organization!
- Networking events such as our Social Seminars are fun ways to meet other community leaders and provide brief learning about issues relevant to the nonprofit sector!
Podcasts, Policy Templates, and other Online Resources
- Sound advice and opinions on managing the tough situations that arise for the Board and the organization – available at the touch of a button!
- Policy templates and other resources to help ensure your bases are covered!
Solid Relationships with Corporations and Foundations
- Our partners look favorably upon organizations whose Boards are trained and educated
- Are always looking for great organizations for their employees to serve as Board Directors!